Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- By subscribing to or using our website you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms and Conditions hereunder written, regardless of how you subscribe to or use our website under the ‘pelle.in’ (“Website”). If you do not want to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you must not subscribe to or use our website.
- In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and buying the products offered through the Website. “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Pelle a Sole Proprietorship, its affiliates and partners.
- Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of Website is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
- By subscribing to or using the Website, you agree and affirm that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms and conditions, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms and conditions, you must not subscribe to or use our Website.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Pelle.inof any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Pelle.in cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the aforesaid
- Pelle.in provides a platform to purchase premium leather products of various categories which are more specifically displayed/described on the Website. Upon placing an order, Pelle.in shall ship the product which s purchased by you and be entitled to receive the payment of the product purchased.
- If the quality of any products or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given other than the Return and refund of the product. The customer cannot request compensation for any reason, including but not limited to, any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product; any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances; any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product; any issue with our Delivery partners or their personnel; unavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase etc. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as loss to business cases.
- The affairs of the Website and/or Pelle, a Sole Proprietorship are subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.