We understand that you may have queries regarding our products and services. For that, we have made list of most frequently asked questions to help you find the information you’re looking for.
What makes PELLE so special?
At PELLE, we promote the concept of selling nature friendly leather bags. The bags manufactured by us are 100% eco-friendly and are made using goat leather which is tanned without the use of any chemicals.
Are the bags and accessories handcrafted?
Yes. At PELLE, we give you the pleasure of having your own handcrafted leather collectibles. Unlike products which are manufactured in factories, our aim is to make you feel truly special by making leather bags and accessories that are truly unique and personal.
Will these leather bags be fit for keeping my camera, laptop etc.?
Yes, absolutely. Most of our bags – satchels, messengers, travellers, and backpacks – can easily carry camera, laptop, tablets and loads of other items. However, we suggest you look at the detailed description of each product in our range to match your requirements.
I am interested in a laptop bag, but not sure which size should I order?
You can consider Satchel and Messenger bags listed in our shop for the purpose. All our 13 inch and bigger sizes come with padding in internal compartments for safe keeping of your laptop.
Before you choose the bag size, please note that laptop’s dimensions are always the diagonal screen size, which makes the laptop width a bit smaller. So, a 15.6-inch laptop might be 14 – 15 inches wide so will fit comfortably into a 15-inch Satchel or a Messenger.
So, the key is start with measuring the width, depth and thickness of your laptop, before you decide on the satchel/ messenger size. Don’t only consider the laptop screen size for making the purchase decision.
What’s the strap size for cross body satchel & messenger bags?
All our crossbody / shoulder bags have an adjustable strap with maximum length 55 to 60 inches depending on the style.
How to do care and cleaning for my leather bag?
Please visit Leather Caring Tips for more information on this.
What payment methods are available? Is your website secure?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Payu Money and Paytm payments.
Our website and shopping cart utilize SSL technology – which transmits your credit card and other such information over the secured layered using encryption. It’s a widely trusted standard for making online transactions. We also do everything in our capacity to maintain the security of your personal information.
How long the shipping takes?
We ship goods through premium courier company such as DHL, FEDEX and others
It generally take 2 to 7 days for delivery depending upon the city and area and availability of courier partner.
Please help us in delivering your stuff quickly by specifying
1) Correct shipping address
2) Your contact no so that courier service can reach you in case there is an issue
3) Email address for us to reach you in case of any further communication required
Please also check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
Will the color rub off on my clothes?
No, it won’t.
Is it Okay to take my bag out in the rain?
We do not recommend you take your bags out on a rainy day, as it may leave your bag with water spots, further stretching it out.
How do I make a complaint?
If you have a complaint, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we will investigate the matter for you. We endeavor to respond to all complaints within 5 working days
Do you customize your work?
Yes, we do custom work. We are open to work with you on new ideas for designs, so contact us to see if it’s do-able. For us to consider your indications contact us via e-mail on email@example.com
What can I do to get rid of the smell of my leather product?
All PELLE bags are tanned oiled using plant based materials. To reduce any unwanted smell, continuous use of the product is suggested: the smell should reduce or disappear within 14 days. For all products we also suggest lying a perfumed cushion/pillow inside the bag along with, airing out the bag in a well Ventilated place.
Is it possible to have a discount on bulk orders?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk orders/Discounts.
Why does my bag have smell?
- Is the leather smell a little strong?
- No worries! This can sometimes occur because leather is indeed a natural product which is ecologically produced without chemical treatment.
- Regular use of the bag has proven to reduce the strong odour leaving behind that lovely, characteristic leather smell & smell will fade away within few weeks of use.
- We also recommend laying a perfumed sheet inside the bag for quick results.
Why are there scratches/small cuts on the leather?
- We use the skins from free range goats in our PELLE nature bags.
- This means that the leather can have small scratches from the trees or bushes where they roamed, for example. This simply proves just how natural our products are.
- However we try to do not use scratched skin in best possible manner, but if the scratches are too evident, simply apply a beeswax-based leather balm to a cloth or sponge and gently rub it into the leather. Be sure to apply this balm smoothly and evenly in order to avoid creating dark patches in the leather.
Why can I see some loose threads on the bag?
- Our nature bags are hand-crafted. It may, therefore, occasionally occur that the threads were not cut at the seams. The simplest way to fix this is to grab a small pair of scissors and carefully cuts the loose threads or can be burnt with the help of lighter.
- Please take care that you don’t cut too close to the stitching, otherwise this can lead to holes in the seams.
Why my bag is not as dark as appearing in photo?
- These Bags are completely natural and bags are made from genuine vegetable tanned goat leather without any chemical treatment and hence bags are not from dyed leather, simply vegetable oil is put on the bags and then tanned with sunlight.
- So occasionally may be there that bags color is different as appearing in photographs because of natural tanning and some light effects of your screen.
- Hence two bags can’t be similar to each other.
What are these white marks?
- These white spots are grease marks and can be very easily removed.
- The oily nature of the leather causes those unsightly white marks and, again, a cloth or a sponge is all you will need. Gently rub over the marks and they will magically disappear.
Something left answered? Feel free to contact us and we’ll get back to you soon.